The world's most popular party video game franchise is getting a lot crazier in Mario Party 8 for the Wii. Whether you’re shaking up cola cans or lassoing barrels, you and your friends will be drawn into the action like never before using the Wii Remote!
Play with motion control! Row your way down a river, punch a statue to pieces, steer race cars and mopeds, and handle a balancing pole while walking a tightrope!
- Play with the pointer! Drag and drop decorations onto cakes, shoot Boos in haunted house, quickly choose your answer in a game show!
- Mash those Wii Remote buttons! Jump and pummel your way through a football brawl, hop and run across an obstacle course of spinning platforms!
- Mario Party 8 includes six brand-new boards, dozens of minigames and many new modes.
Note: This came from the official Nintendo website since March 2007.
In Other Languages
|Korean||마리오 파티 8|
|May 29, 2007||U.S. version|
|June 22, 2007||PAL version|
|July 26, 2007||Japanese version|
|November 6, 2008||Korean version|
- http://www.nintendo.com/gamemini?gameid=WnjIJm5FSwjb8m39oUzkZvIqkRXZ6F-I (January–October 2007)
- http://wii.nintendo.com/site/mp8 (May 2007–March 2008)
- http://www.nintendo.com/games/detail/WnjIJm5FSwjb8m39oUzkZvIqkRXZ6F-I (2007-present)